Last Saturday we went to the huge Easter Egg Hunt that the City of Frisco puts on. We missed the actual egg hunt, but did get to see the Easter Bunny. Weston's favorite part was either running the bases on the baseball field with daddy or sitting in the "Wooo, Woooo" (fire truck). Weston still likes to call things by the sound they make instead of the actual name. Horses are nah, nahs, Monkeys are ahh, ahhs etc. I don't really correct him because I think it's kinda cute. It did take us a long time to figure out what a Woooo, Woooo was though! Back to the egg hunt - Weston cracks us up because he talks about the fire trucks always wants to see them, and gets excited when he hears them. Judging from the pictures you can't tell!

I don't know what it is but we get a camera out and he is the most solemn little boy. The egg hunt was at Warren Park and there are several baseball fields out there. Jeremy and Weston ran around the bases and had a great time. I thought the pictures turned out precious! Right now I can hear Weston telling his Daddy "watch baseball Daddy!" Good thing the season has started back up. He is definitely a boy after his Daddy's heart.

1 comment:
Loved the ball park pictures! So cute...of both Daddy and Weston! Now, just need some of Moma and Weston!!!
Post a Comment