Monday, April 10, 2006

Elmo Party!




Weston's 2nd birthday was Saturday the 8th and he had a great time! Since he loves Elmo so much we had an Elmo party at My Gym. There were 17 of his best friends and we had all the family there. Much like when we took classes at Jungle Gym Weston is not a fan of circle time. Or should I say sitting in Mommy's lap when he wants to be running and jumping in the ball pit. There was fun music playing and it was so cute to watch Weston dancing along with Hayden and several of his friends. Still hard to believe that our baby is two but I think I will be saying that from now until he's grown! I had such a good time planning the party and finding as much Elmo stuff as I could. I even found the cutest little Elmo juice boxes at Sam's.
We celebrated Weston's birthday again at the house and grilled out burgers and did a pinata. I can't express what it means to me to have both sides of the family over and all of my nephews at one time. Everyone gets along and enjoys each other's company and it's so fun! I was such a stress case last week with getting the new floors in, babysitting baby Hunter, running after a two year old and planning the party that Saturday night was just what I needed. I have terrible time management skills and am a huge procrastinator that I really should learn my lesson from this. Guess we'll see . . .
Here are some pics from the birthday party I think I ended up with over 100 pictures and an hour and half of video! I don't want to forget a thing! You can find more pictures from the weekend at www.thegilliams.shutterfly.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun time at Weston's party, I know Dado and I sure enjoyed it as much as the kids! You did a great job, Robin!!!