Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Weston



This picture just makes me laugh!

We were outside riding his bike and stopped to look at the "pitty fower" This was a look that just said "Mom you better take this flower and don't even think about telling me it's a weed!"

Weston was very distressed over that fact that when you run after birds they fly away. This picture is him thinking of a way to "see bird" meaning run full force and try to catch it without the bird flying away. You can almost see the wheels turning in his mind!

This is actually a picture of good problem solving skills. He couldn't ride his bike very well in the grass but he could push it in the grass.

If only it was that easy!

This is after much crying, screaming, whining and frustration. Also him demanding that I not help. Once he got it figured out though he pushed it all the way to the backyard and put it up for me. This is definitely one independent kiddo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! As much as I think Weston is a little "Jeremy" mini me, he sure does look like a "Peterson" boy in these shots!!!

Anonymous said...

I do believe, Uncle Leroy has had that same look, as Weston in the picture holding the flower........I'm not gonna tell him it's a weed...lol