



I know it's late posting about
Mother's Day but we got some cute pictures and I wanted to post them. We had a wedding in Houston over Mother's Day and spent the weekend with Mom and Dad. My parents live across the street from a huge waterfall and Weston loved it! He was constantly asking to go see the waterfall and usually their was someone willing to take him. One because it's really neat to go see and Nana and Dado had fun taking him over there and two because it was a constant "I go see waarer fall, I go see waarer fall, I go see waarer fall. . . again and againand again. This kid has persistence!
Jeremy went all over Dallas looking for a Mother's Day shirt for Weston to wear. He found this one Gap and it says Rock on Mom, I loved it! I am so thankful to be a mom to Weston and to have such a wonderful Mother. We are very blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment