
A few weeks ago we had Weston's blood work done to check his IgG levels. I had Nana go with us and I don't think she knew what she was getting into! We had to both hold him down and then they had to stick to him twice. For Weston I think holding him down is worse for him than the actual blood draw. We got the results in and it was well worth it! His IgG levels were in the normal range!! Low normal but we'll take it. We are so thankful, it was definitely an answered prayer! His levels will continue to go up and we will check again in a year just to make sure. What a relief it is to know he no longer has an immune disorder. He quit taking his antibiotic the end of June and has only had a few colds since then. Nothing major and nothing that has required antibiotics. He still takes prevacid for reflux and nasonex for his allergies.
I figured out a good way to get pictures of Weston since he never wants to be still long enough to take pictures. In this case I told him I wanted to take a picture of his big Nemo and if he wanted to sit by Nemo he could. This is the big huge Nemo that Jeremy won and Nemo does all but sleep with Weston! He had just woken up and I love the sweet little sleepy look he has. He got the Pooh Bear slippers from his little girlfriend's birthday party last year and still loves to wear them! We went to my parents house last night for dinner and he said "Go to Nana and Dado's wear pooh slippus (slippers).



1 comment:
Woooooooohoooooooo! Amen, amen! :)
Post a Comment