
We had a fun fall with two of my best friends getting married. I got to be a bridesmaid in both weddings and they were both so much fun! Congratulations Monica and Buffy, Jay and Todd are two very lucky guys! We also went to my high school reunion. Ashley and I ended up on the Reunion Committee and that was an interesting job. It was fun getting to do it with Ashley but I am glad we have 10 years before the next one! After much drama and a year of planning it all went great! We had a good turn out and it was a lot of fun. Here are some pics from Monica's Wedding and the Reunion.

Buffy, Monica, Emily, Robin at Monica's Wedding

LHS Reunion'96
Staci, Monica, Robin, Emily, Ashley

Buffy, Emily, Ashley, Robin -Reunion



1 comment:
I foresee another BEAUTIFUL baby headed your way! :) :)
Post a Comment