Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pictures


This is what Weston usually does when I tell him I want to take his picture. The kid just won't smile for the camera. I don't feel like we have gotten a good picture of Weston in about a year. I'm worried he is going to look back at pictures someday and think he had a miserable time as a two year old. I decided to think of the time he is the happiest and it's bath time!! So here are some pics from his bath the other night.


















January has been pretty cold and rainy here and we are both going stir crazy! I joined MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) we have had two meetings and I think I am going to really like it. Weston loves going to MOPS church as he calls it and has fun as a little Moppett. We have also started going to Second Baptist after visiting several of the churches around here I think this is where we feel we belong. Jeremy has been working a ton so Weston, Mom, and I all headed to Dallas for the week. We left in the middle of the "Artic Blast" that hit Dallas and was headed to Houston. We waited to leave on Monday and as it turns out the Dallas and the Houston news were just a little dramatic. No big surprise! It did snow while we were there though and it's always fun to see snow. We stayed with Sheila and it was so great to spend time with her and the boys. I miss those boys! I got to go out and eat dinner with all my friends that I miss so much and had a great time! Weston and I also got to go to Frisco for playgroup! He and I have really missed our friends and we had so much fun getting to see them. Overall it was a great trip and I think we are going to head back in March for a friend of Weston's birthday party. Sheila and the boys are coming up here in February and we are looking forward to that!

No comments: