Thursday, February 01, 2007

Our big news. . .

With thankful hearts we get to announce that we are having another baby! Due the 4th of July! One of the reasons I have been so behind on my blogging is because I had hyperemesis. It's a condition where the normal morning sickness is greatly elevated and lasts all day. Thankfully there are all sorts of medications and they helped immensely. I had a pump that went into my thigh and pumped anti nausea medicine into me continuously. I had to wear it for about two months and finally got to take it out yesterday! I am doing much better and it's all well worth it. We also had quite a scare in the beginning of the pregnancy. My HCG levels were not doubling like they should have and after much blood work and a change in doctors this baby is doing fantastic! We are so thankful. By God's amazing grace this baby hung on and we learned that the only thing to get us through was faith. Sometimes we just have to be reminded of that.

Jeremy should definitely win Dad and Husband of the year. He did an amazing job taking care of us. There were a couple of times where he went to work at 4:30 in the morning so he could come home during the day. He cleaned, he cooked, took care of Weston and was an amazing support. Jeremy we LOVE you!
I felt a little guilty since Weston can now turn on the TV get a DVD out put it in and turn on the DVD player. But in the last two months he has learned most of the letters and the sounds they make. So at least he was learning something. He also started speaking some spanish after watching Dora and Diego for the millionth time.

No comments: