The last three and half weeks have flown by. Brooklyn has her days and nights confused but it hasn't been to bad. For some reason in our bed with me holding her she falls right to sleep but put her in her bed and she automatically wakes up. Hmmm. . .
I will however stand by my belief that you can't spoil a baby under three months. Ask me where I stand on this after a few more nights of little sleep! The good thing is that she is not up all night screaming and is pretty or should I say VERY content with someone holding her. Usually there is someone around that wants that job. At one point in the middle of the night Jeremy gets up and says she might be getting a little spoiled! What's funny about this is that he walks over to her crib, picks her up and sits in the chair with her until she falls asleep.
I love this picture because she rarely has her eyes open. She looks much bigger than she is in the pic and Mom doesn't think it really looks like her but it's still pretty cute. I also just love it when babies yawn I was so glad to catch this.
We were getting in the car the other night after going out to eat and put Weston in first then Brooklyn. Weston looks over at her and said "i don't like her and want her to go back to the hospital." I told him since we kept him we would probably keep her too. The one thing about Weston is that he loves to get a reaction out of people and see what you are going to do about it. We choose to ignore a lot of this. We start driving down the street and he says "Mommy I like her" I asked him if he still wanted her to go back and he said no. I am glad he decided to like her again.



5 comments:
She is soooooooooooo pretty! :)
Now, in the other comment I left, I got thru all the mushy-gushy stuff. Let's get to the important business. Where'd you find the bows? LOLOL! ;)
She is just precious!!! :)
so cute! glad he decided to keep her!
Uummmmm...new photos please before she turns 17. :)
Hope you guys are doing super! :)
I love looking at the blog, Rob, even tho I can see the kids in person, anytime I want, I love reading what you say....
MoM
Post a Comment