Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just a little update



I have tons to post about but at least wanted to get up a few pictures of my kiddos! A fast summary (I will come back and add to it later). Brooklyn is happy and smiling all the time, ahw is going to be three months tomorrow, why does time go by faster with the second one? Weston is going to be Batman for Halloween, he tells everyone we see he has a Batman costume, he asks at least 10 times a day when can he go trick or treating and wear his Batman costume (it's going to be a loooong month) Mops started up again, the playgroup started up again, we started bible study at church, Brooklyn's baby dedication is the end of next month, she had a bible presentation last week, Weston has started playing soccer, Jeremy is one of the coaches and things at our house are crazy and it's going great!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I stopped by! They are BOTH so cute! And happy! :)

Love Brooklyn's hair. Adorable! And Mr. Weston has some mighty fine hair himself. :)

Take care - miss you! xoxo

Becky P. said...

Awhhhh, so cute...glad I checked the blog out when I did!!!! LoveYa, Nana