


This was the first Easter that it was just our little family of four. With Weston's birthday two weeks later I wanted everyone to come that if they were going to have to pick one. It was also the first time for us to do Easter at Second Baptist. I am one of the nursery coordinators now at Second and worked the Saturday service. It was so fun to see all the babies in their precious Easter outfits.
Brooklyn wore a dress Nana got her
before she was even born and Weston asked if she was Princess when he saw her in it.Later in the afternoon we had some friends come over to cookout and hunt Easter eggs. I couldn't stand for Weston not to have someone over to hunt eggs. We have found some great friends here and it was so much fun to share the Easter weekend with them.



No comments:
Post a Comment