The kids St. Patty's Day pictures~
Lovin' those lashes! Let's hope Brooklyn gets blessed in that department too. It would be so much fun to put mascara on those lashes to see their full potential. I'm sure my husband and son would strongly object to that. It was just a thought. . .
Weston went through a phase of about two years where he refused to have his picture made. Thankfully he's out of that now and loves to be in pictures.
Brooklyn wasn't really in the picture taking mood. She just wanted the camera. She was just stating to sit really well at this point but I still used the boppy to help her a little bit. Every time she would reach up for the camera she would face plant. Never seemed to bother her though, she would just roll over to her back and start rolling around all over the place. I put a sheet up on the posters of the bed thinking it would be a good back drop. I'll have to try it again sometime with sheets that haven't set in the dryer for two days. Maybe it was worth getting the steam option on my new dryer.



No comments:
Post a Comment