Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Blue Jays

The Houston Astros had a youth baseball day and we got to go down on the field before the game.  The boys loved it and had a great time!  Jeremy and I had fun too, it was really neat to be on the field and to see just how big it is.  I asked Weston if he wanted to play baseball here when he grew up.  His response "No I'm going to be a storm trooper"  Hmmm. . .  he might have a better chance at professional baseball than his other career option.  







Weston played T-Ball for the first time and really enjoyed it.  There is something I have always liked about a boy in a baseball uniform.  




Brookie watching her big brother play ball.  

                                                                    First base

Short stop
His favorite positions to play were first base, pitcher and catcher.  I have a feeling it's because those are the positions with the most action when you are playing T-Ball.  

3 comments:

Brenda B said...

So cute!

The Miller Big Top Circus said...

LOVE these pictures!!

Meador said...

So cute! Miss ya'll!!