Peek
We are definitely at the Monkey See, Monkey Do stage with Brooklyn. Whatever she sees her Bubba do she is sure to follow. I have found this can be good and bad. Good because a lot of the time it's funny. Bad when Weston burps and says excuse me followed by Brooklyn trying to burp and then saying "Mu ME!" But still kind of funny. She follows him everywhere and is always concerned about where he is. They are really starting to play together well (most of the time).

What a stinkin' cutie!! We were getting out of the car for school and he asked why I kept looking at him. I told him because he was SO stinking cute. "Mommeee I am NOT stinky!" But you are really cute, if I do say so myself.



1 comment:
They do have a mind of their own at this age don't they. Getting the to follow commands even simple ones such as "look at mommy" and "smile" usually go ignored.
They are both stinking cute! :)
Post a Comment