Saturday, March 14, 2009

Collin and Meagan's Wedding

Weston and Brooklyn along with Parker and Madison got to be ring bearers and flower girl's in Collin and Meagan's wedding.  I have a ton of pictures but haven't gone through them all yet, I just wanted to get these up of Brooklyn.  Seeing Weston and Brooklyn holding hands walking down the aisle was the most  "Be still my heart" moment of my life so far.  

I'll have to someday tell the story of when we prayed over Meagan five minutes before we were all supposed to walk down the aisle my precious daughter let us all know that she had, had the ultimate diaper explosion.  To save her a little humiliation she was on antibiotics but I was thinking ARE YOU KIDDING ME???  You are in a very white dress and I am in a bridesmaid dress and neither one of us can have doody on our clothes. 

4 comments:

Brenda B said...

So Precious! And So funny with the inconvienent diaper story! Post more pictures I can't wait to see them.

Kaci said...

She's beautiful! Why do they grow up so fast???

Here is my blog:

spampinatofamily.blogspot.com

jaime mcnab said...

Ah you are cracking me up! We all have our version of that story... the fact that we deal with it is called unconditional love!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Becky P. said...

What a precious little baby doll! She really is a princess!!!