Friday, February 06, 2009

February


Brooklyn 20 Months

She is approaching talking much like she did walking.  I'm positive she can do it she will do it on occasion but doesn't really see the point.  Expect for when she is frustrated because we have no idea what ma. . . ma MA BA! is.   Definitely means something to her though.  She is getting a little more feisty the closer she gets to two but she is still such a sweet heart and snuggle bug.  She does say Bubbo, Mommy or more like Mammy, dohhie (doggie), bow, Daddy, fower (flower), dank do, here go, MINE, MINE, MINE and she says this repeatedly, she pretty much sounds like the seagulls on Finding Nemo.  Jue (juice), mow (more), no, nigh nigh.  I have no doubt that she understands everything we say and she uses signs and gestures to get exactly what she wants.  At least she doesn't have everyone in this family totally wrapped around her little finger!   



VALENTINES DAY!!

Daddy and Brooklyn cheering Weston on during his basketball game.

Jeremy and I headed to a Valentines dinner at Amy and Gary's house, it was such a blast!  We played the newlywed game had a fabulous dinner outside and really enjoyed the night.  The invitation said "wear something romantic" this is what I came up with!  He, he, he!  



Need a break?  We put the kids in the shower one Saturday morning and Jeremy and I got ready, got the house cleaned, made some phone calls, read the paper, checked email, hung out on facebook. . .  just kidding but we did get extra time to get ready that morning.  

and the kids loved it.  Weston is used to taking showers but this was Brooklyn's first and she was cracking up.  I think we'll bypass the water park this summer and just throw them in the shower!  


3 comments:

Brenda B said...

I can't believe our litte ones will be two soon! Devin doesn't talk much either.

Your romantic shirts are cute!

Great idea with the shower.

Becky P. said...

Okay, I know Brookie is laughing in the shower, or is she terrified....LOL Love, Nana

Becky P. said...

Love the basketball pix, of Weston! Can't wait for you to post some of his T Ball pix, too! Love, Nana