Not sure I did exactly what he had in mind. But I don't have to many goo goo bowser costumes laying around. Spiderman, Buzz, Batman, Superman, Cowboy those things we have. But when he start using his imagination that's where we get into trouble! ha ha!

Thankfully he has already decided he wants to be Darth Vader for Halloween.
That one I can do or at least buy somewhere. We'll see if he stays with this I think it would be really cute to have Brooklyn be Princess Laia. He also wants a Star Wars birthday party for when is finally 'big and five!"
Back to the Nintendo characters, he only plays Mario when he is with Hunter and Hayden. He does have it on his Gameboy but usually only plays that on a long trip somewhere. However, he talks about these characters like they are his best friends. Mario, Luigi, Loshi (yoshi), Bowser and Princess Peach. Princess Peach is usually who I get to be when we are playing. Cause Mom your a girl so you have to be the girl. Makes sense to me! Yoshi is usually always with us. Driving next to us in the car or flying to our house in his Shrek airplane. We went to eat one night and he just knew Yoshi was going to be there. When we got to the restaurant he was so sad that Yoshi didn't come. He told me he must not have had the right directions. I thought these guys were all invisible so I pointed to a table and said "look there's Yoshi right there" "Mommy he's not here you would see him" Oh, well of course I would. Guess you're right Weston we need to get him directions. Later that night he drew out a map to our house that he wanted me to mail to Yoshi. Weston's imagination is quite large and I need to make one really long post all about his Shrek house. Don't you dare ask if Shrek lives there. That will get you a very frustrated no!



No comments:
Post a Comment