

We spent Memorial Day at Amy and Gary's and had a blast. All the boys play really well together and Brooklyn is always excited to see her Baby BFF McKenna. It was Jeremy's Birthday so I brought his absolute favorite dessert, Oreo Dirt Pie. Anytime I ask him what he would like for dessert this is what he wants. Apparently Brooklyn loves it too. I didn't find out until later that you shouldn't give chocolate to babies under one, oops. For whatever reason Brooklyn was bib-less. Thanks to my fabulous new washer and dryer their wasn't an Oreo to be seen after this outfit was washed! This is the washer and dryer that makes me LOVE doing laundry. It also provides family entertainment to watch the clothes spinning around because the lid is see through. It can also hold 29 towels or something crazy like that. This was a selling point to me because if I can't wash the sheets plus the mattress pad and maybe quilt all together it's just not worth the time. I know Mom you are shaking your head and thinking none of the stuff is getting clean but I beg to differ!
Anyway here's an action shot of the boys on the massive water slide!




No comments:
Post a Comment