Weston and I were outside and I wanted to get some pictures of Weston being Weston. If that makes any sense. He loves to play ball and be silly. I think captured some of that. I was looking back at pictures of when Brooklyn was born and I can't believe how much he has changed. His face doesn't have as much of that baby face look anymore. He's four now and I remember thinking when Hunter turned four that they don't seem so little anymore. I feel like I have a big boy now. I just keep thinking that next year is my last year with him before he starts school and no way can that be true. I can't even get started on that fact that Brooklyn will be one in June. That went by even faster. Weston has become obsessed with being 5. He told someone the other day at the store that "I'm almost five". Whoa! Slow down there buddy I'm not wishing this year away for anything. I asked him why he wants to be five so bad and he said "because when you're five your big!"
Several times older ladies have come up to me and commented on the kids and several times they have said "enjoy those babies." I hope I am enough. Maybe this is the Lord's way of telling me that even though you had a tough week with them they aren't little very long.







No comments:
Post a Comment