Monday, June 09, 2008

Everyone's Turning 30!



Pretty much everyone of our good friends is celebrating the big 3-0 this year. Unfortunately we have missed lots of parties but we did get to go to Austin's. It was baseball games complete with a pretty pink limo! For my 30th Jeremy and I went to Capital Grille and stayed downtown for the night. The next day we got have the couple's spa package. Lots of fun and it was nice to get away with my sweet hubby. I would post pics from that but it seems I am in the same dress that I have been wearing in several other occasions on the blog! It does make me feel better for what I spent on that dress :)


I just have to post pics from Austin's b-day. Pink limo and all!









Guess I should explain about the pink Limo. Jami's good friend Sue (in the white) and her husband have a Pretty Pink Limo company. It was available the night of Austin's party so she us cruise around in it before and after the Astros game. It was so much fun! Most of the time it gets used to take little girls to the Hannah Montana Concert or for birthdays or showers or stuff like that.

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

You don't look a day over 20 and I LOVE your pink shirt! Happy Birthday.