Thursday, March 02, 2006

Boys!


Growing up with just a sister it's been quite an experience having only boys around! Boys are definitely WILD! We kept Hunter and Hayden last weekend so Sheila and Eric could have a much needed vacation. We love having our nephews around and Weston had a blast. Their favorite game is to play "get Jeremy" and the boys jump all over him and "rassle" with him. I wish I could put up the video it's funny! I have a feeling we are going to have to keep an eye on Weston and Hayden those two will be trouble! They are great kids, I can't imagine what we would do with a girl but hopefully we will get to find out someday.


Uncle Joey must be telling a great story!
I am lucky enough to be the aunt to three nephews. Here is a picture of Parker from a few months ago. Ashley kept Weston Thursday night so Jeremy and I could have a date night. She got a great video of Parker the 11 month old pushing Weston the 22 month old around in his police car. Weston definitely had the better end of the deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, what handsome little boys! I may be a little prejudice, but I really don't think so, just can't get much cuter than these guys!