Thursday, March 09, 2006

Weston's Words

This is more for me to remember what Weston is saying and how he says it. I don't want to forget how cute he sounds!
This morning I asked him where his Diego character was and he said "Dieeeego where r yoooou? Where it go? Oh dere it tis!"
"Mommy dold choo" Mommy hold you. I hear this one a lot!
He loves to throw his football and say TOUCHDOWN!
When he pulls apart his train set he says "Uh Oh Mommy fish it" Meaning he wants me to fix it. He will also tell us exactly where he wants us to sit when we play trains with him. "Play twains, sit dere"
Sophie is Haaphie
When we say prayers he clasps his hands and says AMEN and throws his hands in the air.
He is starting to understand counting and loves to say One, Two, Two.
If we drive by Sonic or McDonald's he says "fren fries pease" He is telling me he wants french fries please. Because I think it's so cute he usually get them it's also a good excuse for me to get a Large Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper!
At Target today he kept asking me where the baby went. I have no idea what baby he is talking about and I told him I didn't know where the baby went. He then told me "baby night night." What's strange is we have been to Target twice this week (that's not the strange part!) and both times he has asked about the baby.
I am amazed at how much he learns everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin, I love all the little stories you are telling, so precious...you will be so glad, when Weston gets older that you wrote all of that stuff down...trust me, you think you will never forget, but you do...then a brother or sister comes along and you get the stories mixed up...lol Loved it!

Love, Mom