
We took Weston to have his picture made today with his Elmo. I wanted a picture of him and Elmo for his Elmo birthday party. I thought this turned out cute especially considering the mood he was in. I put a link so you could see all the pictures we got tonight. We had them done at the mall and while we were waiting for them to be printed we grabbed a bite to eat. Next to the food court is an ice skating rink and there are always people playing hockey. Weston loves to watch hockey. We have been to two hockey games with him but not sure where the huge fascination has come from. Every time we are at the mall we go by and watch the games or people ice skating. Tonight we ate right by the glass and Weston was glued to the game. He kept yelling "GO GO GO!" He didn't even eat which is very strange for him! Sheila wants to put Hayden in ice skating lessons next year and we may have to do the same for Weston. I also learned today that he likes Nascar. I had the TV on and went to see what he was up to since the house was way to quiet and he was in awe of the races. The one thing that has me a little worried is the two things he has been really into today are hockey and Nascar and I'm not sure I want my son doing either! It's either getting pretty roughed up or driving 200 mph!



2 comments:
I agree,lol, can't mess up that pretty face, can we! Cute picture, good of Elmo, too, I have to say! ha
That's precious and so sweet! He loves his Elmo so much.
Post a Comment