Weston's second trip to the E.R got him four stiches. The first time he was four days old and his jaundice had gotten worse. I would have to say this time was much more traumatic for all of us. He and Jeremy were running around the living room and he fell on the corner of a fabric covered ottoman. Of all the things I worried about him falling on that was never one of them.

We took him down the street to Frisco Centennial, so thankful to live literally down the street from a hospital. By the time we got there Weston was fine and climbing all over the place. After waiting two hours the doctor and nurse strapped him in a pedi papoose and covered his head in towels. This was terrible! All three of us were in tears. Weston hated having his face covered up more than he hated the papoose. The stiches didn't take long and the Doctor did a great job. I have wondered if we should have seen if there was a plastic surgeon on call but I think his scar has healed up nicely. He's a tough kid and as my Dad said every boy needs some scars!
1 comment:
Now you know, I hate the boo boo on the head, but look at those eyes...
Post a Comment