Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fishin'



In our neighborhood there are several "lakes" that you can fish in. Mom, Dad, and I took Weston one night when Jeremy was out of town and he thought it was okay. Now he loves it! We didn't have any bait laying around so Dad said we could just use corn. I feel like a girl should be able to bait her own hook and I can definitely do it if we use corn! All I had was Mexi Corn but the fish must have loved it because we caught five! You can also throw the corn in the water and watch huge minnows attack it. Actually Dado, Nana, and Weston caught five, I caught zero because for some reason I don't have the fisherman knack. I think what scared Weston at first was that he thought the fish were going to bite him. He would look at the water and say I don't want that fish to bite me! Once he figured out they bite the hook and not people he felt a little better about it. Now he talks about fishing all the time and how he is going to eat a big catfish but only the tail and the head. Don't know where that came from!


1 comment:

smith said...

The Botswana Gambling Authority now oversees all casinos, bookmakers, 카지노사이트 bingo, lotteries and race betting outlets in the nation