Saturday, June 23, 2007

My big belly!

The countdown is definitely on! Brooklyn comes this Wednesday, June 27! We can't wait to meet her. Weston is excited (hopefully that will last) and most of the family is coming down. We are going to finish up last minute details this weekend and then just wait around until Wednesday for her. My c-section is scheduled for 1:00 pm so I will get to the hospital around 11:00 and then all is set.
Jeremy and I are trying to guess her weight at the 36 week sonogram she was 6 pounds 1 ounce which is exactly what Weston was when he was born at 37 weeks. Jeremy thinks she'll be 7 pounds 6 ounces and I say about 7 pounds 12 ounces. But guess we'll have to wait until Wednesday to know for sure. My belly is definitely bigger this time around but I have also gone two weeks longer than I did with Weston. All in all this has been a great pregnancy. Well at least once I got passed the first four months. Everything has been easy breezy since then. I always measure exactly where I am supposed to and haven't been miserable by any means. I am definitely ready for her to come out though! I have not been excited about another c-section but judging from my last appointment I think it's the only way to get her out. I have ZERO progress and no other real signs that she is on her way. She hasn't dropped, I wish she would just a little I haven't had a deep breath in about four weeks! YAY SHE'S COMING WEDNESDAY!!

Here I am on my 29th birthday 29 weeks pregnant.



















and this is me last week at 37 weeks.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin! WOW! I thought Brooklyn was arriving July 4th...? See what I miss when people are mean to me & kick me off boards? Haha! I'm so glad I checked on your blog so I can begin praying for you! Tomorrow is the day - I can only imagine your anxiety & excitement! I am so happy for you guys - good luck, I'll be thinking about you & praying for all of you. I miss you Robin! xoxo

Missy Eagen said...

I want to see her on the outside now... hint hint... miss you!

Melissa :) said...

I need a baby update please! :)