April and May are big celebration months for us. We have Weston's birthday, my birthday, our anniversary and Jeremy's birthday. I will say most of the weight I have put on with this pregnancy happened during those two months. Not one to ever shy away from cake and especially not while pregnant I ate LOTS of cake and dessert and ice cream and the list could keep going, during April and May. . . Anyway to celebrate we took a vacation to San Diego! We went to Legoland, the San Diego Zoo, a Padres game, and made it several of the local beaches. We were a little shocked at how cold it was but part of that may be that we are from Texas, Houston for that matter. It didn't stop Jeremy and Weston from walking in the ocean and getting in the pool! On the way to the airport Weston kept saying we are going to See Diego! We are going to See Diego! We would say you're right San Diego! When he started mentioning Dora we figured out that Weston thought we were actually going to see Dora and Diego his favorite cartoon characters. Jeremy and I looked at each other and said he might be in for a big letdown! Thankfully he thought the shuttle from the airport to the rental car place was pretty cool so he forgot all about Diego and Baby Jaguar! In fact I would say that shuttle ride was one of his highlights! Then to make it even better we had to rent a minivan which Weston thought was super cool. Much to Jeremy's dismay it was the only car they had available. Jeremy argued with the rental car girl and said we didn't rent a minivan we rented a full size CAR! I didn't think it was to big of a deal and at least we would have more room. But it was a little hard on Jeremy's ego to drive through San Diego in a minivan, which I thought was quite funny! The whole trip Weston talked about our new minivan and that it was cool!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment