It's been about 4 months since my last post and lots has happened! I would say that I'll be better about blogging but I've said that before and I'm never one to set unattainable goals for myself. :)
We had a 3D/4D sonogram when I was 30 weeks. It was so amazing! She wouldn't let us get confirmation that she is in fact still a girl but it was so precious. When the sonographer would tap my belly to get her to move she would frown like it was really irritating her. We also saw big dimples just like Jeremy and Weston's and it looks like she might be a thumb sucker.


She looks like a girl, right?



1 comment:
I am completely speechless. For those of us who can't carry a child, this is truly amazing. Unbelievable. And I loveeeeeee that she is sucking her thumb (or looks to be). Modern technology is magnificent! Yes, she looks like a girl!!! :)
Post a Comment